The conference will offer the Best Poster Awards for the each stream. A Certificate of Appreciation with the Prize of Rs 1000 /- will be given to the best poster from each stream.
Please read the guidelines below carefully:
- All posters will automatically be considered for the Poster Award.
- The posters will take place in the conference venue.
- 2 reviewers will select the best posters.
- The winners will be formally announced during the closing ceremony.
- The three winners of the Poster Award will receive award certificates.
- The posters will be evaluated in terms of; design and layout, coherence, argumentation + methodology, awareness of previous work, attractiveness, message and main points, balance of text visuals, and overall impression.
The poster size is A0, equals 118 cm height x 84 cm length, or smaller. Please choose upright format and keep in mind that the font sizes should be big enough to allow your poster to be read from some distance. We suggest using a font size of 22 - 24 pt. for texts and 60 – 70 pt. for headings. You are kindly asked to bring your poster fully assembled and printed.
Please note that there is no need to apply for the Best Poster Awards the selection will take place during the conference.